Released - February 23, 2018
Important notice regarding the upcoming turret change: as of v520 turrets will be hard-number limited to 100. This means that you will not be able to build over 100 turrets within a 10k unit radius, however existing set-ups with over 100 turrets will still function as normal until the a future date yet to be announced when we will enable the hard limit, which will retroactively disable (randomly selected) turrets that are over the 100 limit from functioning.
TLC 1[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
Dino TLC - The Procoptodon[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
- Receives a model update, animation update, sound pass, and some new abilities:
- Will take reduced fall damage
- Carry weight will be noticeably increased
- Can carry small creatures and baby dinos in its pouch
- A knockback kick which can affect significantly larger dinos
- Added an aimed jump which can be used by holding down the Jump key
- Carried characters in a pouch have reduced food consumption rate when carried by Mate-Boosted Female Procoptodons.
- Babies imprinted while in a carried Procoptodon pouch receive more affinity
Dino TLC - The Gigantopithecus[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
- Receives a model update, animation update, new fur, sound pass and some new abilities:
- The Bigfoot will receive an armour-degrading attack; this means when it fights, it'll do more damage to your armour's durability. It is important to note that the armour-degrading attack will not affect the Yeti creatures found in the game.
- Added the capability to climb ziplines (but not jump between them)
- Added a jump
- It can now carry and throw small creatures
- Throwing has been made more accurate, similarly to crabs with targetting cursor
Dino TLC - The Direbear[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
- Receives a model update, animation update, new fur and some new abilities:
- When riding a Direbear, players will be immune to bees. They won't be able to knock you off your bear, and they will target focus the bear instead of the player.
- The Direbear will also be able to harvest honey from wild beehives without attracting bees or hurting the hive using it's alternative attack. Plus the amount of honey it receives will be 3x the standard amount.
- Increased swim speed
Dino TLC - The Direwolf[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
- Receives a model update, animation update, new fur and some new abilities:
- Howl now activates a pack buff for 90 seconds (with a 1.5 minute cooldown). When the Alpha howls, the pack also howls. The pack buff strengthens the Alpha, as well as its pack (reduced amount vs Alpha)
- Hunter's Instinct passive buff which will allow it to sniff out people/creatures with less than 50% health
- Sniff tertiary ability to indicate nearby explorer notes, or to detect buried/stealth creatures
Dino TLC - The Rex[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
- Receives a model update, animation update, and some new abilities:
- Its roar should receive a CD and make non-allies (under a certain dragweight) poop to act as a small stun/interrupt. There will be a cooldown on victims so that they cannot be pooplocked continuously.
- The roar will not be able to scare anything above its level
- Roar will cause players to poop but not stun them
- Rex's ability to climb over small rocks and steeper slopes have been improved.
Creature Specific Bug Fixes & Balance Balance[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
- Dragon's Fire Breath direct impact damage reduced by 50%
- Fixed a bug which caused Rock Drake and Wyvern eggs to sink below their nests over time.
- Added Rock Golem Saddles to Scorched Earth Loot Table
- Added Basilisk and Karkinos Saddles to Aberration Loot Table
- Uploaded Creature stats now display Movement Speed and Melee Damage
- Fixed a case where certain creatures would get stuck under the map/inside the map when colliding with larger creatures (most noticeably seen the Rock Drake and Basilisk)
- Fixed an issue which was causing a desync with the Reaper's collision
- No longer need pheromone to claim Reaper Kings
- Moschops will no longer flee when told to harvest dino corpses
- Fixed a bug where some creatures would not be able to attack at low server FPS
- Bronto's and Paracer's breeding time have increased by 50% (equivalent to Quetz)
- Reduced Bronto HP gain per level by 33%
- Reduced Bronto base HP by 10%
- Reduced Paracaratherium base HP by 10%
- Reduced Paracer HP gain per level by 25%
- Reduced Tuso Base HP by 20%
- Reduced Tuso HP gain per level by 25%
- Reduced Dunky resistance to bullets to 40%
- Reduced Dunky other resistances to 60%
- Stego Plate Resistant reduced to 30%
- TEK saddles no longer inflict raid damage (how you inflict torpor on titan, krab, and golem)
- General AI Option for Dinos to only attack conscious targets
- Skittish Stance added to tamed dinos
- Fixed a case where the Pela could use more weapons than just the fishing rod
- Fixed fishing rod no longer working on the Pela
- Tamed and Wild Karkinos no longer get stuck in a floating state by medium/big sized dinos
- Gigantopithecus can now use the teleporter
- Karkinos can no longer move when encumbered
- Fixed a case which allowed Rock Drakes to Glide infinitely
- Pegomastax can no longer steal Artifacts
- Fortitude now provides some resistance versus the effects of the Rex Roar, and this resistance carries onto player-ridden dinos too. Enough fortitude can prevent player-ridden dinos from being poopstunned.
- Increased the amount of food Achatina receives from cake to 500.
- Direbear and Gigantopithecus have been added to Aberration
- Removed the ability to place Plant Species Y and Bear Traps while riding a dino
- Reduced Titanosaur walk speed by 5% and run speed by 20%
- Corrected bigfoot's socket for Desert Goggle headgear
- For creatures with targetted jumps, pressing jump again in midair will result in the tame falling straight down (to prevent erroneous cases where the dino may unintentionally bounce awkwardly)
- Basilisks now damage foliage on movement to prevent them from getting stuck in trees, and the accuracy of their poison shot has been improved.
- The Giga is no longer raged by fall damage
- The Giga's rage mechanic is now based on damage taken before reduction from external sources (saddles, yuty)
- Reduced the respawn rate of Basilisk and lowered the Nearby Player check
- Fixed a case where the Rock Drake would not correctly uncloak
- Increased the Phoenix's health, stamina and weight.
- Adjusted The Center's Gorilla boss so it now matches The Island
General[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
- Creative Mode building (an admin command which you can trigger on yourself/another player which removes weight restrictions, crafting requirements, and unlocks all the engrams. Allowing you to freely craft items to your hearts content. Must relog to disable the effect). Creative mode can be activated using the following commands: Cheat GCM to activate it on yourself, Cheat GiveCreativeModeToTarget to toggle for a player on the center of your screen, and Cheat GCMP <playerid> to toggle for a player by their ID.
- Host option to disable fog.
- Add messages to tribe logs with information about uploading and downloading creatures
- Made a respawning player not targettable by Wild AI
- Option to hide learned engrams
- Players can now directly go from Proning to Crouching position
- Ambient Sounds have their own volume slider
- Created a "Use Last PIN Code" so players can quickly access secured structures
- Server option which makes the Silencer Attachment hide the name of the player who has killed you from the kill message and tribe log (enabled by default on Console, disabled on PC Official PvP servers)
- Server Option to make Supply Crates random.
- AxisMapping is now taken into account when underwater
- Cooldown added to tribe's changing their name
- 5 Second character and base immunity added to ORP servers when first logging in
- Fixed a collision issue affecting some dino gates that allowed unintended entry
- Fixed multiple client-side and server-side crashes
- Fixed multiple exploits that allowed players to get through the mesh or world barriers
- Fixed a bug which allowed structures to powered infinitely
- Fixed a bug which allowed players to gain a lot of height when using the zipline
- Fixed a bug with Grappling hook which allowed it to be reeled in much quicker than intended
- Fixed a bug which made TEK Sniper not lose any element when zooming in
- TEK projectiles no longer damage structures with splash damage after the projectile has traveled for 5000 units
- TEK projectiles no longer explode midair
- Fixed a bug which allowed players to exceed the boss arena caps
- Fixed a bug which allowed players to speed up the baby raising process for water creatures
- All TEK structures now have an element cost, though in some cases may be in the form of shards
- Smoke nades and Posion nades now have different impact sounds to distinguish between them
- Railings can no longer be built within distance of enemy foundations
- Demo Timers are now hidden behind the Extended Info option (H)
- Can longer prevent turret targeting with cables
- Can no longer handcuff a player to a TEK Bed
- Fixed an issue where the Tek Teleporter built on pillars/ceilings would push players and creatures beneath it.
- Fixed a crash caused by using ForceTame when riding a Dino
- Improved Red Crystal collision so they can be harvested more efficiently by Anky
- Corrected the Aquatic Mushroom description
- Removed collision from glowsticks which would cause movement problems with certain creatures
- Fixed multiple client/server crashes
- Fixed an issue where some zip line anchors were outside of replication range, preventing them from being used.
- Fixed a case which would allow players mounted on certain creatures to throw/place C4 a lot further (e.g. Stego)
- Corrected an incorrect icon with the Seeker Dossier
- Fixed a case where teleporting outside of a large base with the TEK Teleporter would show foliage that was harvested
- Fixed multiple map issues (holes and collision)
- Fixed a case where some foliage would not replicate appropriately on Aberration
- Turrets now respect enemy foundation placement rules, and there is a 30-second spin-up time when being powered by a battery.
- You can now scroll the chatbox using a game controller by holding down the BACK Action Wheel, and selecting the Scroll Chat Box option. This will highlight the chatbox. To exit this mode, just press back button on your controller (B/Circle)
- Tribe ownership in hardcode mode is now transferred to the next person in line when the owner of a hardcore tribe is killed
- Mini map overhaul:
- Will receive a new 'Me' marker which is easier to identify
- 'Me' marker now tracks rotation
- Increased number of point of interest map markers to 30
- Changed font for map markers to avoid overlays
- 'Me' marker and 'points of interest' markers are now colourable
- Tribe Log now displays when people have been kicked, promoted, demoted, claim, unclaim, upload and download a creature.
- Players are automatically expelled from tribes when they die in hardcore
- Large underwater rock features on the island can now be built on
- Reduced cloning costs by approximately 40% across the board.
- Providing players with the option to flip their tribe log, so that they can either select to have the most recent messages at the top or bottom.
- Torches will work similarly to Flame Arrows versus Plant Y Traps
- Distuingish the sound effect for smoke grenades and posion grenades when hitting the ground
- Reduced TEK Tier vacuum crafting requirements, increased their damage resistance and made it so that metal hatchframes are snapable to them
- Spyglass now functions correctly on Tamed Reapers
- Tribes can now see the demo timers of their own structures
- Added an option checkbox for 'Toggle Extended Hud Info' that will make press+hold Map button as a toggle rather than a hold
- Updated Ragnarok with various fixes and tweaks.
|aktuelle PS4 Version: 534.18|
Vollständige Liste der veröffentlichten Versionen